The air-conditioned and ceiling fan-equipped Conference Hall accommodates 100 persons (11m x 9m) in Auditorium mode. There is ample space for retreat and quiet time experiences and the adjacent, north-facing verandah provides “break-out” space overlooking the Green for small groups or for refreshment opportunities. The Hall is equipped with Piano; small Dais and Lectern; 15 six-seat tables and chairs to suit; overhead Data Projector; motorized Projection Screen; Microphone & Amplifier; DVD; TV and water chiller.
This non air-conditioned Hall accommodates 60 in full sit-down dining mode. The Hall is equipped with wall fans and wall radiator heaters; Fridge/freezer; chest freezer; microwave; Urn; water chiller and two commercial toasters. Adequate crockery and cutlery is provided for 60 persons.
The air-conditioned and ceiling fan equipped Kitchen opens from a covered Porch and a Foyer shared with the Schoolhouse Dining Hall. It is equipped with open-shelf stainless steel preparation benching; a commercial dishwasher; a large electric oven with 5-plate cooktop; a microwave; a fridge/freezer and washbasin. The covered Porch and adjacent Breezeway provides weather-protected access from Dining Hall to Conference Hall via Amenities and Staff Office.
The restored 1847 Church seats 100. Typical of early 19th Century church buildings, the Aisle widths and seating dimensions are not generous. Access to the sanctuary is via two Aisles, one to the left and the other to the right of center. The straight-backed box seating in the center is a particularly rare feature of 18th and 19th Century church furniture.
The church is heated by portable electric radiator heaters and cooled by pedestal fans.
An electric organ is available for music.
There is no in-situ sound amplification.
A Laundry is located in the Conference Hall building adjacent to the entry from the Breezeway. It is available for the use of guests and comprises a Laundry Tub; Commercial, coin-operated Washing Machine (top loader), and a front-loading electric tumble dryer. Additionally, one Hills drying hoist is situated near to Cabin 6 for the use of guests and staff.
Toilets are located in the Conference Hall building, opening off the access hallway from the Breezeway entry to the Conference Hall. Provision is as follows:
(Disability access is via ramp to verandah and through the Conference Hall).
At the south end of the site, adjacent to the Cabins, is a formal gravel carpark accommodating 14 cars. There is informal capacity for a further 16 cars within the site and adjacent to the above carpark. External to the site there is capacity for street parking for 50 vehicles.
The main driveway between the Schoolhouse Dining Hall and the Church is available for short term guest loading and unloading of Conference Hall equipment and Kitchen Goods when self catering.
The northernmost gate, beyond the Church is available, by arrangement and strictly only UNDER DIRECTION and subject to strict conditions, for short-term equipment access to the Green for the erection of Jumping Castles, Marquees and similar Event elements.
Built in 2001 to compliment the suite of heritage buildings and to define the eastern edge of The Green, it lies on axis with the 1847 Church and houses a set of bells relocated from the heritage scheduled, Kiama Anglican Church.
An avid and dedicated team of bell-ringers, sound the bells for special occasions and can be heard at practice regularly, at present on a weekday evening. The Bell-Tower is not open for the general use of guests, however inspection of the Ringing Room is available by arrangement.